We look forward to welcoming you back to Orchard Home Farm for the 2020 apple harvest and while this season will look different, our commitment to providing you with the best that the season has to offer remains the same.
The safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority! To keep our community safe, we are following all Provincial and Regional COVID-19 management protocols and are regularly reviewing Government guidelines and planning our safety measures accordingly.
We ask that while you are at Orchard Home Farm you continue to observe the social distancing guidelines set out in our community, always maintaining a minimum of 6 feet distance between yourself and other patrons or staff.
- Our team are wearing face coverings to help keep everyone safe. We ask you to do the same when interacting with staff and other customers and in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- For the safety of our community, staff will not be coming into work should they feel unwell. We ask that you also refrain from visiting the farm if you are feeling unwell.
- Additional sanitizing measures have been put in place around the farm, including in washrooms, common areas and on high touch surfaces.
- As always, hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the farm.
- We have installed barriers at our checkout counters to limit physical interactions between customers and our cashiers.
- Entrances and exits are clearly marked to control the flow of traffic and we ask that you please abide by these directional cues.
- We have marked lineup areas to ensure physical distancing continues in the market. Please kindly respect our staff who are regulating market traffic.
- Additional, designated parking is available for customers visiting our outdoor market.
Where to Find Us :We are located at:
235 Howell Road
St. George, Ontario N0E 1N0
Mailing List :Enter your email below to subscribe to our mailing list:
We accept Interac!
We are accessible!
Please no pets